Every day you have to perform various operations on your computer, modify and tweak you system for your convenience. If you're not quite satisfied with your Windows XP Professional or Windows XP Home Edition, if every now and then you feel the urge to tweak it a bit, then XP Utilities Lite is the solution to your problem. With its intuitive user-friendly interface and a powerful set of tools it will help you have all necessary functions at your fingertips and control your system with just a few mouse clicks. XP Utilities Lite includes the selected features of Advanced XP Tweak, put together in a handy set for your everyday use. At any time you can easily upgrade to Advanced XP Tweak, containing even more tweaks and features for the easiest and safest way of getting the most out of your PC.
XP Utilities Lite is an easy and safe way to fine-tune your Windows XP and Internet Explorer. It allows you to optimize your system the way you want, whether you need to quickly access the Windows built-in command line administration tools, add or remove some program, delete the Cookies or use the Startup or DLL Manager. The program can run minimized, hiding in the system tray until you need it, it can also show the warning messages, to make it more convenient
» version 1.0 - posted on 2003-07-26
EULA - End User License Agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT This is a legal Evaluation Agreement between you, as licensee, and TweakInternals.com, the AUTHOR. Upon receipt of your application indicating that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Evaluation Agreement and upon acceptance of such application by AUTHOR, AUTHOR shall license to you the XP Utilities Lite (the "Software Program"). BY DOWNLOADING AND RUNNING THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS EVALUATION AGREEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM MAY HAVE DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES, AND THAT CERTAIN FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS IN SUCH SOFTWARE PROGRAM MAY NOT BE IN SUBSEQUENT RELEASES.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. AUTHOR grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software Program for the term of this License Agreement. The Software Program is not free software. You may use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 10 days. If you use this software after the 10-day evaluation period, a registration fee is required. See 'Registration and Ordering Information' section in help for detailed information about registration method and price list. DISTRIBUTION OF EVALUATION VERSION You may copy the evaluation version of this Software Program and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone, and distribute the evaluation version of the Software Program and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. You are not allowed to charge or request donations for any such copies made and from distributing the Software Program and/or documentation with other products without the author's written permission. REGISTERED VERSION One registered copy of the Software Program may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of the Software Program through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network. AUTHOR, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, MAY RELEASE, CANCEL, AND/OR MODIFY THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
2. TERM AND TERMINATION. This License Agreement shall commence on the date you install the Software Program and continue until the termination of this License Agreement by AUTHOR for breach by you of any of the terms and conditions herein. If you elect to obtain a license for the Software Program, such Software Program shall be provided to you at AUTHOR's then current terms, conditions and license fees. By registering the program it is understood that you have evaluated the software thoroughly and have found it satisfactory for your needs.
3. TITLE. Each Software Program and the information it contains, any updates and all copies are AUTHOR's or AUTHOR's licensors' property and title to such Software Program remains in AUTHOR or such licensors. All applicable rights in patents, copyrights and trade secrets in the Software Program are and shall remain in AUTHOR or AUTHOR's licensors.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The author and the supplier have no liability to the licensee or any other person or entity for any damage or loss, including special, incidental or consequential damages caused by this product directly or indirectly. The software is supplied "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Warranties of merchantability or of fitness for any purpose are specifically disclaimed.
5. MISCELLANEOUS. This License Agreement represents the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior agreements and communications with respect to the subject matter. The terms of this License Agreement shall apply notwithstanding any proposed variations or additions contained in any purchase order or other communication submitted by you. This software and accompanying documentation are protected by Canadian and United States copyright law under the North American Free Trade Agreement and also by other international treaty provisions.